Treatment Premature Ejaculation: Definition, Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
According to specialists, premature ejaculation happens during the intercourse, every time when a man ejaculates sooner than he or his partner would want. It is a very common problem all around the world, for men with ages between 18 and 40. Statistics say that at some time, 1 out of 3 men experience premature ejaculation. If it doesn’t happen every time you have sex, it is not a problem and you shouldn’t worry about it. On the other hand, if you cannot enjoy your sex life because you ejaculate premature every time, you must search for causes and discuss with a doctor, in order to get a treatment.
Here are some simple diagnostic criteria that will help you understand if you suffer from premature ejaculation:
- You ejaculate almost every time one minute after penetration
- During the intercourse, you simply cannot delay ejaculation, even if you try really hard;
- You feel frustrated and stressed and you cannot enjoy your sex life, so you avoid sexual intimacy.
The premature ejaculation can have both biological and psychological causes. You don’t have to be embarrassed to talk about it, because it is a common condition, which is treatable. You can get counseling, medication, and even learn new sexual techniques that will help you overpass the problem and delay the ejaculation.
The symptoms of premature ejaculation
As its name says, the first symptom of premature ejaculation is the impossibility to delay the ejaculation during the intercourse. Usually, if you ejaculate in one minute after the penetration, you can consider it premature ejaculation. The problem can happen not only during the penetration, but also during masturbation or oral sex. There are two types of premature ejaculation: lifelong – that occurs since your first intercourse, or acquired – when the symptoms are developed after the first sexual experiences, without having ejaculatory problems before. Many man have ejaculatory problems, but most of the time they come and go, depending on the moment of their lives. If you problem last long time, you have to consult a doctor. Even if a conversation with a doctor about this topic doesn’t sound attractive, it is a common and treatable problem, so you shouldn’t waste time and solve it as soon as possible.
Causes of premature ejaculation
Specialists couldn’t establish an exact cause for premature ejaculation, but it is known that it can have both physical and psychological causes. Biological causes:
- Abnormal levels of hormone;
- Abnormal brain chemicals levels;
- Abnormal activity of the ejaculatory system;
- Inflammation of the prostate or infection of the urethra;
- Thyroid problems;
- Inherited traits;
- Damage of the nerve during trauma or surgery.
Psychological causes: Specialists consider that early sexual experience can cause you premature ejaculation:
- As teenagers, you try to avoid being discovered while having sex, so men tend to hurry to reach the climax. It can affect your sexual intimacy in the future;
- Sometimes, teenagers have guilty feelings during sex, so they try to rush the intercourse; again, it can affect the following sexual relations.
Other psychological causes are:
- Anxiety – If you have problems with the anxiety, fatigue and stress, do not be surprised you ejaculate premature. They are related to your sexual performance, so try to relax every time before sex.
- Erectile dysfunction – If you have problems to maintain an erection during the intercourse, you will try to rush the ejaculation. In time, it will be difficult to change, and it will cause you premature ejaculation problems.
- Relationship problems – If you don’t have a great relationship with your partner, you may try to rush the ejaculation, and finish the intercourse fast.
There are many treatments for premature ejaculation, and you should discuss with a doctor to see what suits you best. However, a natural herbal treatment is always recommended, instead of using drugs. One of them is Gambir Sarawak, a 100% natural treatment. You simply put it on your penis 10-15 minutes before the sex, and wash it right before the intercourse. You will finally manage to last as long as you want. Success!